Per Kevin Thibault at Dealer.com:
- Please send codes in a Microsoft Word doc.
- Please provide suggestion URLs for landing pages
- Confirm ideal width/height display for landing pages
- Be mindful of what pages you want videos embedded. Some are created by third parties and can't be modified. These include Edmunds for example.
Original Date November 14, 2017
Dealer.com is having a dedicated support team for all third party integration and support.
• Kevin Thibault: Manager of the Dealer Support team that is dedicated to providing technical support to our 3rd party providers.
• Peter Garrow: Team Lead from an operational perspective, providing product and process specialization.
• Form: http://www.dealer.com/thirdpartysupport/
• Toll-free phone number: (888) 577-1094
Rules of Engagement:
• Phone – critical / emergency, complicated request, multiple incorrect implementation attempts, dealer on the phone, if you do not receive a case # via email
• Form – implementation requests or configuration changes
• Email – status updates (reply to any email that contains our Case # / Ref ID – please don’t send an email to our general inbox)
Processes:(As of call November 14, 2017)
Current Email-to-Case process:
Email comes into the Support Inbox via Interaction Client (with 500 other emails each day) -> Team Member processes the Email to Salesforce (FIFO) -> Team Member updates the Salesforce Case -> Case is assigned / Team Member resolves
Proposed Form-to-Case process:
Form submission is automatically routed to Salesforce via a script (bypassing the Support inbox) -> Case is assigned / Team Member resolves
The benefits of our new process will result in faster time-to-resolution (because your requests will NOT hit the inbox with all other email inquiries coming into DDC Support, we will be receiving all required information on the first attempt, the form submission will automate the process via the script, and a dedicated team specializing in 3rd parties / a toll-free phone number to reach us).